Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Christmas Cards



Well I have started making Christmas Cards for my upcoming Stampa-stack workshops.

I am obsessed with mostly white cards at the moment. I just love the crisp clean look to them.

In this card I used the Sincere Salutions and A is for Adorable set. Whisper White cardstock, Real Red and Glorious Green.

To get the red and green colouring for the wording I used my blender pens to colour in the red section then the green. I wasnt sure if it would work but it turned out just fine.







For this card I used the Fun and Fast Notes set and Sincere Salutations.

The tree was coloured in using blender pens.

1 comment:

Melissa Hanlon said...

Kylie,

both of them are great, I love the crisp look of white cards, too.

Hope everything blog-wise is working out for you. Give me a call if you need any help!