Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Decorations


These xmas balls are soooo easy to make. I purchased the balls from lincraft in a pack of 4 for $3.99 I think and they deliver for a flat fee of $6.95. I stamped the image in stazon ink on a transparency sheet. I then coloured it in using sharpie permanent markers and white craft ink (stampin up) I spray the back of the image with vellum spray and covered in holographic glitter. Once dry i used a sewing needle to thread some string through the image, placed the image inside the bauble and secured the string to the lip of the bauble with craft glue. Pour in some glitter - next time I will be using irradecent flakes from http://www.polymerclay.com.au/polymer-clay-craft-iridescent-flakes-glitter-c-21_494.html?osCsid=cb6e6217e8f760cef3fa851a7347e148. Replace the cap, tie on a bow and secure some string to hang the ball and your done. I will be adding a new class in the coming weeks to demo this xmas ball

No comments: